A Message to Hospital Administrators About the Epilepsy Certificate Program
Support for the Certificate Program for the Seizure and Epilepsy Healthcare Professional reveals your dedication to the highest standards of care and excellence in clinical practice. Completing this certificate program testifies to the outstanding caliber of your healthcare providers and thereby makes your institution more attractive to prospective healthcare employees.
Hospital administrators can demonstrate support for the Certificate Program for the Seizure and Epilepsy Healthcare Professional by
- promoting current certificate recipients through public recognition of their achievement and ongoing support of their continuing education
- challenging and inspiring staff to participate in the certificate program
- providing financial and career development incentives to those who demonstrate commitment to their patients and profession through professional development in the certificate program.
These actions will have a positive impact on staff performance and satisfaction while encouraging better outcomes for patients.
As an employer or hospital administrator, you benefit from
- Knowing the certificate holder is committed to continuous professional development
- Better-qualified individuals for employment or advancement
- Ability to match workplace needs with current, relevant training
- Justification for potential compensation differential
Hospital Registration Program